OASIS (Online Arts Services and Information System), is a new service of the Florida Division of Cultural Affairs that allows artists and organizations to submit Division grant applications online and track existing grant records (2008 and beyond).
Beginning this summer, OASIS will be used for all 2007-2008 grant applications except Cultural Facilities, Regional Cultural Facilities and State Touring Program. Applications for these programs will be submitted on paper until further notice.
Immediate Advantages to Applicants:
- Reduced postage costs
- Reduced copying costs
- Uniform grant applications
- Automatic calculations
- Automatic completion checks
- Ability to monitor grant status
- Ability to maintain contact information
- Much more!
When to use OASIS
- When you are ready to submit a grant application.
- When you are ready to submit interim or final reports.
- When you need to be associated with an organization that has an existing profile.
- When your contact information (individual or organization) changes.
- When you would like to join the Art in State Buildings mailing list.
- When you are interested in becoming a panelist.
Help documents describing how to use OASIS for each of these tasks will be coming soon.
When NOT to use OASIS
- When you are deciding which grant programs are right for you and you need to review program guidelines and requirements.
- When you need to download a form or document (ex: grant report form or grant amendment request form).
- When you are trying to find panel information or deadlines.
All of these tasks should be done using the Division's website (http://www.florida-arts.org).