Frequently Asked Questions
If your questions aren't answered here, please email us at email@example.com
Introduction to OASIS
- What is OASIS?
- Who is OASIS for?
- Why will I use OASIS?
- Where can I access OASIS?
- When can I start using OASIS?
- I have a Apple computer. Can I use OASIS?
- Do I need special software or hardware to use OASIS?
- I have a dial-up internet connection, will OASIS work for me?
- What if I don't have a computer?
Creating a Profile
- What is a profile?
- Why do I need a profile?
- Which kind of profile do I need, individual or organizational?
- What do I need to create a profile?
- I am the Executive Director/ Grant Writer or an organization. Should I put my personal information or my organization information in my individual profile?
- Is my organization "State Supported" if we receive grants from the division?
- How do I find my US Congressional District Number?
Privacy and Security
- Is this a secure system? Will my application get lost?
- What happens to my personal information when I use OASIS.
Maintaining your Information
Applying for a Grant
- Where can I find program information, application instructions, etc.
- How are deadlines enforced?
- Can I print out a copy of my application?
- How do I sign (certify) my application?
- How will I know if my application is received/accepted/etc.?
- Can I work on my application at any time?
- Once I submit my application, can I continue to edit it?